Go on, ask a question…
Ask a Scientist a Question
Sorry, this event is finished and this zone no longer accepts questions.
How massive would something have to be to have a noticable force of gravity?
In the game portal you have a gun that alows you to jumpo though one place and apear in another, if the theory of worm
can you explain the equation for momentum?
Who first proposed the theory of the big bang?
Why did you choose to study at the universities that you did? Do you have any tips for applying for a uni course?
Have you got a way to remember the order of the solar system? Mine is... My Very Easy Method Just Speeds Up Naming (1 comment)
Do you like serious fishes? (1 comment)
The Icarus collaboration are refusing to believe the claims about neutrinos, saying that they would have lost energy if (1 comment)
have you ever experienced any sort of outerbody experience if so when and what???? :)))) (1 comment)
what gives chloroform its property to make people unconcsious (1 comment)
- Can the students win anything?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I'm trying to take part in I'm a Scientist?